Sunday, July 13, 2008

5 days left! No worries? Oh I have some...

I'm currently in Florida for the Monster DLP Conference at Stetson University. I've been meeting a lot of cool student leaders. I've also been networking with some of the many sponsors here, like Target, Citrix, etc. However I can not keep the stresses from back home out of my head. I've been having so much fun here, but there are times when I completely zone out during a workshop. I start thinking about other things such as the $1340 I need to pay by 2moro, before I get my plane tickets. I don't have the money and I don't know what I'm going to do. I've also thinking about my personal relationships with people and what will happen to them while I am away......

But on the other hand, I am here having fun, meeting new people and learning a lot about leadership. I am very happy I decided to come to this conference, because I almost gave up and jumped right back on the train to go back to NC. I have always told myself to never give up on anything. There were plenty of situations where I want to give up, but I didn't and the end reward was great. I do not like to give up and I'm glad I didnt give up on Monster DLP.

I am short on time now, I'm actaully supposed to eating lunch and eating with my group.....~TIP~

No comments: