Wednesday, July 2, 2008

15 days left!

I really have 16 days left, but it's almost twelve so I'm just going to say 15. I received my passport last week. I want to say it took about a week for everything to process. I'm very nervous and excited. As the time counts down I get more and more nervous. It's going to be crazy to see how I act when I have 5 days left......

I've been meeting so many people going to Australia. AIFS sent out pre-departure packets with a list of everyone going included. So now everyone is on facebook finding each other before we all meet up in L.A. for the flight to Fiji. Just talking about all of this makes me anxious......

I mailed everything for my scholarship, so now I'm just waiting for the check. A couple more loose ends to tie up and I'll be ready to go. I just think I should get some bigger suitcases and do a little bit more shopping. I made a list of things to bring and I was shocked at how long it was. I realized there is no way I will be able to bring all of the things on my list and still try to make room for stuff I will bring back. But I will try very hard to pack as much as I can. lol... I can see me in the airport struggling with all my bags!

My AIFS advisor sent me the notes for the five lectures we will have in sydney. Please tell me why there are 150+ pages total. One set of notes was 49 pages long! I was in the computer lab trying to be discreet at the printer. It was all good, until someone else had to print something....LOL! It's crazy, because I know we have to read those before we get to Fiji......but everytime I pick them up I just look at it and put it right back down. I'm going to try and read them all this weekend and then a couple of days before I go.....

Well.....this is all the news for now.....Plus I'm tired now.....~TIP~

No comments: