Tuesday, July 8, 2008

10 days left!!!!

Wow.....time is moving extremely fast!!! It is definitely crunch time. I'm really stressed trying to get everything together for my conference this weekend. I need new luggage and I have no idea what to pack. I'm scared of what I'm leaving behind. I'm going to miss my friends...I still have to fax my medical form and my housing agreement. I also have to get my visa, and pay my AIFS balance before the end of the week. Hopefully I will get everything straightened out so next week I can focus on my departure. This is a real stressful process! I can't wait until I'm on that plane flying to the other side of the world.

My flight itinerary is as follows:

Depart RDU (Raleigh-Durham): 1:50 pm - Arrive DFW (Dallas-Fort Worth): 3:35 pm
Depart DFW : 5:30 pm - Arrive LAX (Los Angeles): 6:40 pm
Depart LAX : 11:30 pm - Arrive NAN ( Nadi, Fiji): 5:10 am
Then ten days later.......
Depart NAN : 9:00 am - Arrive SYD (Sydney, Australia): 11:40 am

I'm so excited......~TIP~

No comments: